Laurel Square Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center offers an expansive subacute rehabilitation programin a warm and homelike environment where every resident is treated as family. We are committed to providing the highest standards of excellence to expedite your recovery.
Our Subacute Rehabilitation Program helps bridge the transition from hospital to home for individuals recovering from surgery or illness. Staffed by expert therapists, our dynamic team implements the latest technology, equipment and therapy options to maximize your recovery.
Our subacute rehabilitation program includes:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy offered 7 days a week
- Interdisciplinary Care Plan tailored to each individual
- Expansive Gym stocked with the Latest Equipment
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning
- We specialize in treating a variety of conditions and diagnoses, including:
- Post-operative Joint Replacements
- Neurologic & Stroke Recovery
- Cardiac Care
- Swallowing Disorders
- Communication Disorders
- Balance Disorders
At Laurel Square Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, we believe that all of our Montgomery County residents, their family members, and our team of professionals are special. We strive to help you get healthy and happy.
Contact us today at 215-224- 9898 to discuss effective subacute rehabilitation!
Montgomery County located in Pennsylvania with a population of 799,874, making it the third-most populous county in Pennsylvania. Montgomery County is very diverse, ranging from farms and open land in Upper Hanover to densely populated rowhouse streets in Cheltenham.
- Historical Society of Montgomery County – The Historical Society of Montgomery County began in 1881 just three years before the County’s centennial celebration. Inspired by the upcoming anniversary, a group of notable county residents created the Historical Society to protect local history.
- VFW of Montgomery County – The VFW of Montgomery County fosters camaraderie among United States veterans of overseas conflicts, serves veterans, the military and the community.
- Rotary Club of Norristown – The Rotary Club of Norristown brings together businesses and professional leaders in order to provide and encourage high ethical standards in all vocations.