Laurel Square Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center offers an expansive subacute rehabilitation program in a warm and homelike environment where every resident is treated as family. We are committed to providing the highest standards of excellence to expedite your recovery.
Our Subacute Rehabilitation Program helps bridge the transition from hospital to home for individuals recovering from surgery or illness. Staffed by expert therapists, our dynamic team implements the latest technology, equipment and therapy options to maximize your recovery.
Our subacute rehabilitation program includes:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy offered 7 days a week
- Interdisciplinary Care Plan tailored to each individual
- Expansive Gym stocked with the Latest Equipment
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning
- We specialize in treating a variety of conditions and diagnoses, including:
- Post-operative Joint Replacements
- Neurologic & Stroke Recovery
- Cardiac Care
- Swallowing Disorders
- Communication Disorders
- Balance Disorders
At Laurel Square Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, we believe that all of our Northeast Philadelphia residents, their family members, and our team of professionals are special. We strive to help you get healthy and happy.
“I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you and your staff on achieving a 5-star rating from CMS [Medicare]. Your dedication to improving long-term care is evident with this rating.” -HPS
Contact us today at 215-224- 9898 to discuss effective subacute rehabilitation!
Northeast Philadelphia, is a section of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. While most of the land in what is now the Northeast was dedicated to farming, the presence of many creeks, along with proximity to Philadelphia proper, made the towns of the Northeast suitable for industrial development. The first European settlement in the Northeast was by Swedish farmers, who emigrated there when the area was a part of the New Sweden colony. They were followed by English Quakers, including Thomas Holme, who came to begin the settlement of William Penn’s Pennsylvania colony in the late 1680s.
- Northeast Philly History Network – The Northeast Philadelphia History Network is comprised of individuals who examines, preserves, and promotes the history of the region by reaching out to neighborhoods and communities and disseminates local history.
- Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce – The Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce helps and supports the business community of Greater Northeast Philadelphia. The chamber helps to solve everyday problems that businesses encounter and strives to give the community the support to remain strong.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art – The Philadelphia Museum of Art brings the arts to life, inspires visitors and helps discover the spirit of imagination that lies in everyone. By connecting people with the arts in rich and varied ways, the museum makes the experience surprising, lively, and always memorable